A $9700 installation at the Sportsmobile factory. This is what they do best! With a press of a button, the roof raises to 6' 10" inside. It has 5 large windows which unzip to screens. It is excellent for sleeping up top, with the feeling of a treehouse. The pop up top is a great advantage over tall vans for better gas mileage, parking in garages, easy driving in windy areas, and missing the many overhead branches off road.
"camper" "RV for sale"
Installed professionally. Lawrence in Ojai, California designs, builds and installs RV interiors. He only does 3 a year now, his company used to do 35 per year.
- Sportsmobile installed an electric lift roof. 6'8" inside height.
- 2 drawers
- 6 cupboards including hanging locker, food and dish locker, port-a-potty or dry toilet locker.
- Stainless sink
- Pressurized 16-gallon water tank. The sink has spray wand with 6 foot hose for cooling showers.
- No gray water tank. Sink drains into bucket or ground.
- Dometic one burner stove burns denatured alcohol, the safest of fuels. Low fumes, easy to light with built-in glow plug
- Avanti compact refrigerator, powered by solar (12V) or shore power
- 3rd seat with seat belt, slides out of the way when not needed
- Queen bed, 6 foot long = width of camper
- In the raised roof area, is a full bed with approx 6'8" in length
- 16 LED lights can be adjusted for all needs.
- Passenger seat swivels to face the camper.
- 3 shelf/tables can be collapsed or raised. The photo shows raised shelf just in front of sink.
"rv for sale"
- 100 Watt solar panel, 4 AGM batteries, Solar charge controller.
- Sine Wave Inverter, 2000watt for your 110 power needs.
- 3 locations of USB ports and DC plugs for 12Volt
- 2 locations of electric outlets when attached to shore power for 110W
- You access the large storage compartment from rear doors. Great for tools and toys. Fits a full size electric mountain bike, not included. :-)
"sportsmobile rv for sale camper"
I am the second owner and have used the camper for 17,000 miles. The first 8000 miles it was a leased delivery van. I have owned full vans built by Sportsmobile and prefer the moderation in this, at 1/2 the price.
"RV for sale"
- Great to drive! I typically cruise at 70MPH.
- 19 MPG freeway fully loaded for camping.
- 18' 4" in length, parks easily in any parking place. Fits all parking garages I've come across.
- Great undercarriage clearance. I have not wanted 4 wheel drive.
- A powerful engine. Does not slow or feel underpowered on steep climbs. Can be excellent for towing once you install a hitch.
- VIN 1FTYR1ZM7GKA59498 car fax available
" camper sportsmobile rv for sale"
I camped 45 weekends in 2018 as I rented my home as a Vacation Rental - I got paid to go camping! Vacation rentals have now been banned in my area. I am struggling financially without the rental income. This is the 3rd van I have owned and could have been my forever van as it is so well thought out and simple.
" camper sportsmobile rv for sale
12 W Mountain Dr, Santa Barbara, California 93103
Copyright © 2019 robinnewman- All Rights Reserved.